Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.
Last week I was quite successful with the items on my list. School work with my daughter got completed, soup got made and I did have a talk with my son. As well I continued to work on turning my thoughts towards God first and last in the day and worked on doing something special for hubby each day. These are two habits that I want to develop so I will be keeping them at the top of my list for this week once again.
1. I definately want to keep working on turning my thoughts toward God first thing in the morning and every evening at the end of the day.
2. I also want to keep doing something special for hubby each day this week. I am looking forward to seeing what surprise each day will bring (for me as well as him). I thought this would benefit hubby and I am sure it has but it has had a profound effect on me as well.
3. Finish up a few projects before the Christmas Craft Sale on Saturday.
4. Get a start on some Christmas baking.
5. Finish decorating for Christmas.
~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer,
sweeter spot than all the rest~(Maricar Macalincag)