Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



For today... Sunday, January 30, 2011


Outside my window... The sun is shining and I am so happy even though it is a chilly -18C (0 F).  We haven't any real sun for, it seems like, a very long time.


I am thinking...  Ahead to this upcoming week and looking forward to it.


I am thankful for... A hubby who has been helping me around the house.


From the learning rooms... Bio exam and a college trip this weekend.


From the kitchen... Tonight we are having cabbage rolls, homemade buns, glazed carrots, garlic green beans and salad.  Dessert is mixed berry kuchen or toffee chocolate squares.


I am wearing...  Black dress pants, black tank top with small rhinestones around the top and a fuschia cardigan.


I am creating...  Embroidery work on some pillowcases.


I am going... To make some Valentine's Day Cards.


I am reading... What Happens When Woman Care by Emilie Barnes.


I am praying for... My family.


Pondering these words... The Sabbath is when we stop doing and start "being" so we can reflect on God. (from our sermon this morning)


I am STILL hoping... That spring will come sooner rather than later.


I am hearing... The computer and worship music playing from downstairs.


Around the house... Some reorganizing and decorating. 


One of my favorite things... Working in the garden.


A few plans for the rest of the week...  A lot of home time this week, shopping on Thursday and something special with hubby on Friday.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing...




Thank you Peggy for the The Simple Woman's Daybook {follow links to read more}.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!