Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hearts for Home




Today I am joining in with Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home . She has a weekly post called Hearts for Home which is open for others to link up with and share some thoughts on home-centred ways. She encourages us to think of 4-6 things to commit to each week to make homelife special and to bless us as keepers at home.

~*~
This week I need to:-

~*~

1.  Pray extra for my daughter as we will be dropping her off at college.

2.  We will be camping this week and I want to focus on resting, relaxing and rejuvenating physically, emotionally and spiritually.

3.  Enjoy this time with my family.  The kids are getting older and there may not be too many more camping trips all together as a family.

4.  Create a "home" atmopshere in our little home away from home.

 

~Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest~
(Maricar Macalincag)

5 comments:

  1. Dear Alana,
    Safe travel for your family an dmany special memories to be made as well.
    Enjoy these precious moments
    God Bless
    Gae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely camping trip, Alana!
    Sounds great :-)
    These are the times to cherish as our kids grow older.
    Praying for all to go well for you.
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting you from Miz Helen's site and I just loved your brunch recipe! Your blog is charming and lovely - I'm following you now!
    Please stop by Concetta's Cafe when you get a chance.
    Have a great weekend!
    <><
    Concetta
    concettascafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that your daughter is doing well with college...what a big transition for the both of you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!