Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday Brunch

Saturday mornings are relaxing mornings for our family and we usually have a brunch and this Hashed Egg Bake recipe is one of my favorites.


Brown some hash browns in a frying pan with a little maragarine and diced onion.  I use approx. 3 cups of hash brown if I am making six eggs.  Sprinkle the hash browns with some seasoning salt.


Once the hash browns are browned to your liking place them in a greased pan and make some indents.  Crack eggs into indents and sprinkle with salt and pepper.


Top with grated cheese and put in 350 oven for approx. 20 minutes or until done.
While this is cooking I like to fry up some bacon.


And then sit down and enjoy.  As you can see, they couldn't even wait for me to take the picture before digging in :)


And to finish off brunch we had some Peach Coffee Cake - but that is for another post.


"Everything you do can be done better from a place of relaxation."
~Stephen C. Paul~


I will be joining Miz Helen at "Miz Helen's Country Cottage" for Full Plate Thursday
 

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love it and will definitely use it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly, it is :)

    Blondee - Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness,
    This looks like a great Brunch dish. We often times have guest on the week end and this is a great dish to serve. Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a chance to try it and that you enjoy it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    Your recipe is featured on FULL PLATE THURSDAY. Hope you enjoy your Red Plate and have a wonderful week end!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!