Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Card

My daughter is not planning on coming home for Easter break
 so I thought I would make a special card just for her
 to include with a special Easter package I am planning on sending up.


I started with some pale pink cardstock and then added the layers.


A few 3D stickers give it the finishing touch.


Along with a special verse on the inside just for her.


As well as a few details to make the inside of the card look extra special.


And now I am inspired to make a card for my parents as well :)


I am joining Cindy at "My Romantic Home" for Show and Tell Friday



And Lorie at "be different, act normal" for Show & Tell Saturday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!