Saturday, April 14, 2012

Message Center Make Over

We have a little corner of our counter
that we use as our message center.


Or maybe it's better put as our
"catch-all corner".


I knew it was time for a make over of this busy little corner
and after browsing through Michaels with my daughter
I was inspired.


I fell in love with these magazine holders.
And the butterfly goes so well
with this spring theme I seem to have going.


And this delightful little box
just took my breath away.


I knew I had to make it work somehow,


And I thought the saying was perfect :)


Well, the box turned out to be the perfect size.


Not only does it hold a full size box of kleenex
but pens, books, notepads, coupons
and all those little things that are needed
in a message center corner.


I knew I wanted one more thing
to tie it all together.


And this little bouquet of flowers
seemed to be the perfect fit.


They pull the colors together
and flow so nicely with the
African Violets on my windowsill.


Wow, so nice and neat
compared to the first picture.


It makes my heart sing :)



I am joining...
Nita at Mod Vintage Life for Mod Mix Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphises Monday
Marty at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Jann at Have a Daily Cup from Mrs. Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday

7 comments:

  1. It is perfect! Doesn't it just brighten your day every time you pass by? I may need to head to Michael's...
    betty-southerngrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty AND organized! Nice!

    Linking from Mod Mix Monday.

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, you took your message center from so so to Whoa, Whoa! Love how Springy and cheerful it looks. Thanks for sharing it with my party!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!