Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today... Sunday, April 15, 2012

Outside my window... The skies are grey and there is a fresh sprinkling of snow on the ground.

I am thinking... That it would be a good day to stay inside.

I am thankful for... My home.

From the kitchen... Going to my in-laws for lunch.

I am wearing... Brown dress pants and a pink sweater.
 
I am creating... A new room.

I am going... To try and enjoy the day

I am reading... What Happened to My Life? Finding New Passion, Purpose and Joy by Dana Demetre

I am praying for... My daughter.

Pondering these words...  Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I am still hoping... The weather will get warmer.

I am hearing... The dryer, the furnace and the coffee maker.

Around the house...  It is very quiet as everyone is still sleeping.

One of my favorite things... Creating new things.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Finish up in the guest room and work in the garden.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


A craft project I did this week to remind myself
to never quite dreaming :)


Thank you Peggy for the The Simple Woman's Daybook {follow links to read more}.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Love your sense of gratitude and mindfulness as well as awareness of the present moment !
    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the butterfly window. So beautiful. Butterflies are my favorite reminder that so often what we see as plain and even ugly can turn into something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the happenings in your home! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!