Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Table Top

I have to admit I have been a bit negligent of my tabletop as of late
so I decided it was time to give it a spring update.


I started off with one of my favorite pale green tablecloths
and a new lace runner I found.
I love the tassels on the end.


Down the center I added my tall candle holders,


With some spring greenery inside.


I then added some vine between the candles
to complete the look.


And now my table is simply dressed for spring :)


I am joining Cindy at "My Romantic Home" for Show and Tell Friday


And Lorie at "be different, act normal" for Show & Tell Saturday

And Marty at "A Stroll Through Life" for Tabletop Tuesday

And Shannon at Cozy Home Scenes for Cozy Home Party #14





6 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty. I love the lace runner and the flowers down the center are so pretty. It still leaves room to see over and visit and yet it is stunning all by itself. Great idea. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty. Your centerpiece is complete. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful centerpiece... I love simple elegance which I think you've accomplished. Congrats on your feature at Table Top Tuesday!
    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!