Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This Is Our Spring

 
According to the calendar it is spring
although it has been hard to find any signs of spring when I look in the yard.
 
 
But I keep hoping and keep looking.
I know spring will arrive eventually,
even if it is slow this year.
 
 
I was planning on taking a short blogging break over Christmas
while my daughter was home.
That blogging break extended a lot longer than I had anticipated.
Life got busy as we decided to tackle a redo of our living room
(sneak peak pictures to come)
 
 
But I have missed it and it is time to begin again.
It may take me a bit of time to get back into the swing of things
but I am glad to be back :)
 
 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. A redo is always exciting! Looking forward to seeing what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to see everything freshened up :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!