Saturday, September 21, 2013

Simple Beginnings of Fall

 
 
I have to admit that I am usually so anxious to begin fall decorating.
However, this year I am lagging behind somewhat in my usual enthusiasm.
I am not sure if it is the above average temperatures,
or the fact that we just got back from holidays,
or the fact that the leaves are not turning yet.
 
 
But whether it feels like it or not,
fall is just around the corner,
especially for us Canadians
as Thanksgiving is only a month away!
 
 
So I figured I would slowly work myself into the fall mood
starting with a simple fall look
for our dining room table.
 
 
It makes me smile when I see the cheerful fall colors
and the candle gives a warmth to the evening meal
now that the evenings have begun to cool slightly.
Slowly I am beginning to get into the fall mood.
 
 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!