Saturday, October 19, 2013

Colors of Fall

 
I just love the warm, vibrant colors of fall.

 
My parents grew some broom corn this year
and gave me some to decorate with.

 
Little touches here and there around the house give it such a feeling of warmth.

 
Every year I want to go out and collect cattails from the ditches
but I am always a little to late in the season.

 
So, once again, these artificial ones stand in.

 
It always surprises me how many decorations I have for fall.

 
It is definitely a warm-up for Christmas decorating!





 
~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!