Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Week In Pictures


~Sunday~
Can I say how much I love my grown up children?
My daughter surprised me with a 
Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks :)
What an awesome start to the day!


Sunday was spent with family as we had an
"End of Summer Hot Dog Roast".
Although it's not quite the end of summer,
juggling everyone's schedule can be a challenge
so we celebrate when it works.
The weather was cool so it really did feel like the end of summer.
Don't you love the garden bounty?


~Monday~
We are in the process of downsizing
and it was time to let my old upright go.
A hard choice but the right one
so onto Kijiji it went.


~Tuesday~
In less than 24 hours my piano had sold.
I came home from school and it was being moved out the door.
It went to a young couple who had a few lessons
but wanted to learn to play - a dream of theirs.
I was happy it was going to be re-homed
to help fulfill a dream :)


~Wednesday~
With the piano being gone a huge gap was made in the living room.
This led to the start of an unexpected living room make over.


~Thursday~
The mini living room make over turned into
moving furniture up, down & all around the house.


~Friday~
Things around the house are finally coming together
(the final living room pics will follow later this week)
and I am able to start on some fall decorating.


~Saturday~
I continued to finish up odds & ends around the house
and bake a Rocky Road Cake for Sunday.
It is one of my daughter's favorites 
and she is coming for lunch.


What a busy week but rewarding as well.
And yes, in between all the going on's
I still worked and went to school!
And a side note from last week,
I aced my Medical Language 1 final :)
Onto Medical Language 2!

Hope you all had a great week!

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!