Monday, September 7, 2015

Week In Pictures


Sang "Unbroken Praise" in church on Sunday.
I loved it so much I ended up buying the album.


~Monday~
I cleaned out and organized the pantry.



~Tuesday~
I love turning the pages onto a new month!


~Wednesday~
Beautiful gladiolus from my dad's garden.


~Thursday~
A few fall decorations around the home


~Friday~
Final exam day - yup - one word on each card
and I need to know them all.

 



~Saturday~
My favorite thing to do on a rainy day - cook & bake!

 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I love all of beautiful pictures that you've shared from your week, Alana. That is some pantry you have! And all of your food looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!