Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Week In Review

This is a little late but here is last week in review.


~Sunday~
A relaxing start to the morning
with a family favorite, 


~Monday~
A lot of studying happening this week
with three tests and a mid-term.


~Tuesday~
I took a break from studying
and got my hair done
and had coffee with my mom
(the picture is from this summer) 


~Wednesday~
I got to have lunch with my lovely daughter!
I can't even begin to say how glad
I am to have her back and close to home :)


~Thursday~
The end of the season in the garden
at my parents place.
They were blessed with a 
bountiful potato crop.


~Friday~
Although the days are warm
and still feel like summer
all you have to do is look
around and signs of fall are everywhere.


~Saturday~
We had a wonderful time
of fellowship with our Pastor & his wife
over brunch.

Hope you all had a great week!

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!









2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful week. Spending time with family is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family time is the best! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!