Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cleaning the Fridge & Making It Pretty


Today was the perfect day to get the fridge cleaned out.
I try to give it a quick wipe out every week
but it has been neglected this past month
so it needed a good cleaning and going through.


I even took the time and cleaned
and reorganized the door
(which I tend to skip if I'm in a hurry)


What I love best about cleaning the fridge
is the amount of space that suddenly appears!


Which will get quickly filled up when I go shopping tomorrow!


I keep a basket of assorted teas on top of the fridge
and decided to make a new little vignette.


I decided to go with a tea theme
to go with the basket of teas.


Plus, tea is definitely appropriate
since our weather has been so cool and rainy this past week.


We have had severe storm warnings
and tornado watches every day this week.


And tonight was quite the storm.


Thankfully, there wasn't much damage.


As the storm passed we could still see it out our back window.


But it looked like a beautiful evening out our front window.
Hopefully we are done with storms for now!


 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh darn, now you reminded me that I really need to clean my fridge! I am afraid of what I will find in there! I would love a day of rainy weather. We have been in somewhat of a drought and our grass and flowers are literally crunchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been fortunate with alternating hot and then cooler and rainy weather.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!