Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today...  Sunday, July 31, 2016

Looking out my window... Clear & sunny skies.

 I am thinking...  Of how nice my feet feel after giving them a pedicure.

I am thankful... That hubby's health is improving.

One of my favorite things... Quiet mornings at home.

I am wearing... Black maxi skirt with a cream & red floral top.

I am creating... Nothing on the go at the moment - the yard work takes all my spare time.

I am reading... The Life Giving Home by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping... We have good weather for when we go camping.

I am learning... To accept things with grace that are beyond my control.

In my kitchen...  Coconut Chicken w/Spinach, Coconut Flour Biscuits, Oven Baked  Zucchini, Rainbow Chakra Salad, Almond Joy Bars

In my garden...




A few plans for the rest of the week... Just the usual around the home and work.

Shared quote... You are only as beautiful as your last action. ~Stephen Richards~

A moment from my day...

Closing Notes...

Father/Daughter time as they track down some pokemon..
I get to tag along with the camera & dog :)



Thanks so much for stopping by!
 ~Finding the amazing in the simple~

I am joining...
Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

  1. "I am learning... To accept things with grace that are beyond my control." This speaks to me right now! Have a wonderful day♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learning to accept things with grace has been a challenge and is still a work in progress for me. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog... love the holly hocks... simple things are definitely the best!! Your meals look amazing.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog! I enjoyed reading your daybook and seeing all the pictures you shared. Such lovely flowers! I really like the quote you shared. Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!