Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today...
Sunday, December 10, 2017

Looking out my window... 



I am thinking...
Of the things I still need to get done before Christmas.

I am thankful for...
A cozy home to come home to after a busy day.

One of my favorite things...
Quiet time for myself.

I am creating...
An album of our family events for my parents.

I am wearing...
Loungewear

I am hearing...
The wind blowing around outside
and the fireplace keeping it warm inside.

I am reading...
"The Physician" by Noah Gordon

I am still hoping...
My mom will go to see the doctor about her chest infection.

I am learning...
That I need to have time for myself.

Around the house...
It is looking like Christmas.

In my kitchen...
Monday: Turkey Chili & Cornbread Muffins
Tuesday: Lasagna
Wednesday: Mushroom Steak
Thursday: Swiss Chicken Bake
Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday: Roast Beef
Sunday: Chicken Stir-Fry

In my garden...


Pondering these words...
"Our outer world will always be a reflection of our inner world."
~from "The Miracle Morning" by Hal Elord

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Work, Work on scrapbooking album
Housework & Christmas baking
Hair appointment & finish Christmas shopping with my mom
Date Night

A moment from my day...



~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!


I am joining...
Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments:

  1. Alana,
    I realized the need for my time when we had our first child. My husband and I made a schedule for watching the baby. Then when we got free time, we didn't feel guilty for taking it. We looked forward to 'me' time. Many times that was my quiet time with God. It sounded strange to friends at the time, but it was great for each of us. We never got frustrated that we didn't get our own space and time. God Bless you and your family. Have a beautiful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!